We take payments for workshops by credit or debit card online, or direct bank transfer.
FINAL PAYMENT FOR YOUR WORKSHOP: This is made up to 21 days before the course starts or immediately if your course is less than 3 weeks away. The trainer will contact you with final payment details, full course information and directions to the venue once your deposit has been received.
IMPORTANT – Course bookings cannot be confirmed until the deposit has been received and due to small classes it is on a first come first served basis with regards to deposit payments. For last minute bookings the tutor can accept cash payments on the day for the final payment – this needs to be agreed with the course tutor prior to attending the course.
Cancellation or transfer of booked a workshop
1. In case you need to cancel your place on the course, please provide your trainer with at least 10 days written notice.
2. If you wish to cancel your place and provide at least 10 days written notice, 50% of the remaining course fee will be refunded.
3. Deposits are non-refundable unless you give Refocus 7 days’ notice in writing, from the date of booking with them.
4.Course fees for cancellations within 10 days of the course date will not be refunded or transferred.
5. If you do not turn up on the day or you cancel your attendance on the course day and/or have given no written notice – you will not be attending the course, then the full course fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. If you have not paid your final balance by previous arrangement with the trainer and do not arrive for the course, you will still be held liable for payment of the full / remaining course payment.
7. Refocus cannot accept responsibility for students’ changes to work commitments, illness or personal circumstances within this 10 day period and will not transfer or refund fees.
8. In the unlikely event the course date you have chosen is cancelled by the trainer due to low number of bookings or for reasons beyond our control, you will be offered alternative dates. If you cannot attend this date we will refund your deposit payment or full course fee if this had already been paid.
By booking your place on this course you agree to the payment and cancellation terms and conditions above.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To inform you about workshop details (ex. Location, times, costs etc).
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Refocus if requested by you.
Refocus will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Refocus or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Refocus, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Refocus Tutors, its websites, or the public.
Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, Refocus will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Security of your Personal Information
Refocus strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.