Intensive 4 Day Reflexology Diploma Course l Accredited Diploma Course
Train to become a Reflexologist!
This reflexology training course is open to complete beginners with no previous massage experience or qualified therapists wishing to add this relaxing treatment to their services.
With a reputation for learning excellence and ongoing tutor support, Refocus prides itself in ensuring that students are well prepared for their assessment. On successful completion of the reflexology course including some case studies and a practical assessment, students will be able to begin a new career or earn an additional income.
This in an intensive but easy to learn in 4 days
Please note this course is spread over 4 months as you will need to do case studies in-between.
You will need to complete all 4 days to complete the course and take the exam and practical assessment.
If you miss a date due to illness (a doctors note will be required) you can catch up with some extra lesson so you can still continue the course and take the exam.
Course fee includes:
- Accredited and insurable qualification
- Guided learning with tutor support for home study
- Comprehensive folder
- Reflexology text book
- Reflexology treatment sequence chart
- All relevant reflexology equipment such as towels, foot cream etc.
All students successfully completing a course to the required standard will receive their ‘Practitioner’s Diploma’, which is recognised by a number of professional associations for membership and insurance. However, please always check with your own insurance company (if you already got insurance) for their requirements prior to attending any training course as we are unable to advise on all insurance companies’ requirements.
Reflexology Diploma Course:
Time: 10am – 4pm
Cost: £495 (incl. £150 deposit payment)
Location: Brighton, Newbury and Thatcham
What is reflexology?
Your feet are a mini-representation of the body. By stimulating points on the feet, reflexology rebalances the body which can only start to repair and heal itself when relaxed.
Reflexology practitioners are trained to feel tiny deposits and imbalances. By working on these points, can release blockages and restore the flow of energy to the body. Customised treatments address the person as a whole and deal with root causes, not just symptoms. They can also be preventative, helping to relieve accumulated stress.
Who can benefit from reflexology?
Reflexology is suitable for all ages and may bring relief from a wide range of acute and chronic conditions or just from our stressful lives. Since reflexology is a gentle treatment, it can be used by anyone from children right through to the elderly and people suffering from ill health.
Reflexology can help to revitalise a tired body and play a vital role in rebalancing and restoring physical and emotional well-being. While it nourishes and calms the mind, its powerful detoxifying effects will leave your client feeling energised and refreshed.
What does reflexology seek to achieve?
Assist the body in maintaining a balanced state
This course requires you to have an Anatomy & Physiology (A&P) qualification. If you already have a level 3 in A&P, you will not need to repeat this qualification. We offer Refocus Workshop students an A&P online course at a reduced price of £238.40. Here is the direct link to our A&P course: Anatomy & Physiology Online Course
This certified reflexology course is accredited by The Guild of Holistic Therapists. This qualification is insurable by the Guild of Holistic Therapists, Towergate and many more.
This is an approved CPD course (Continuing Personal Development) which has been awarded 60 CPD points by the Guild of Holistic Therapists.
We take payments for workshops by credit or debit card online, or direct bank transfer.
PAYMENT FOR YOUR WORKSHOP: This is made up to 21 days before the course starts or immediately if your course is less than 3 weeks away. The trainer will contact you with the payment details, full course information and directions to the venue once your deposit has been received.
IMPORTANT – Course bookings cannot be confirmed until the deposit has been received and due to small classes it is on a first come first served basis with regards to deposit payments. For last minute bookings the tutor can accept cash payments on the day for the final payment – this needs to be agreed with the course tutor prior to attending the course.
We require a deposit of £150 for the reflexology course when you book your place rather than paying the balance in full before the course starts (which you can if you wish to) to help you budget. The next interest free instalments are required 21 days before each of the following course dates – whilst you train – to help you to plan your finances if required.
Cancellation or transfer of booked a workshop
1. In case you need to cancel your place on the course, please provide your trainer with at least 10 days written notice.
2. If you wish to cancel your place and provide at least 10 days written notice, 50% of the remaining course fee will be refunded.
3. Deposits are non-refundable unless you give Refocus 7 days’ notice in writing, from the date of booking with them.
4.Course fees for cancellations within 10 days of the course date will not be refunded or transferred.
5. If you do not turn up on the day or you cancel your attendance on the course day and/or have given no written notice – you will not be attending the course, then the full course fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. If you have not paid your final balance by previous arrangement with the trainer and do not arrive for the course, you will still be held liable for payment of the full / remaining course payment.
7. Refocus cannot accept responsibility for students’ changes to work commitments, illness or personal circumstances within this 10 day period and will not transfer or refund fees.
8. In the unlikely event the course date you have chosen is cancelled by the trainer due to low number of bookings or for reasons beyond our control, you will be offered alternative dates. If you cannot attend this date we will refund your deposit payment or full course fee if this had already been paid.
By booking your place on this course you agree to the payment and cancellation terms and conditions.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To inform you about workshop details (ex. Location, times, costs etc).
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Refocus if requested by you.
Refocus will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Refocus or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Refocus, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Refocus Tutors, its websites, or the public.
Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, Refocus will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Security of your Personal Information
Refocus strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Brighton – 23 April 2017
Course Start Date: 23 April 2017
Fee: £495.00 Deposit: £150.00
This 4-day course is from 10am to 4pm on the following dates:
23 April 2017
28 May 2017
18 June 2017
16 July 2017
New Church Road, Hove BN3 4 EE
Newbury – 2 September 2017
Course Start Date: 2 September 2017
Fee: £495.00 Deposit: £150.00
The course contains these 4 training dates and is from 10am to 4pm:
2 September 2017
7 October 2017
4 November 2017
9 December 2017
Pound Street, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 6AA
Thatcham – 30 April 2017
Course Start Date: 30 April 2017
Fee: £495.00 Deposit: £150.00
The course is from 10am to 4pm on the following dates:
30 April 2017
21 May 2017
25 June 2017
30 July 2017
Bath Road, Midgham (Thatcham) RG7 5UU